B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. (Engg,), MBA (HRM).
MISTE, MSESI, MIE, MCI, MARISER, MCSD, MNCEUB (UK)
Gandhiji Institute of Science & Technology
Dr. P. Sanjeeva Rayudu, represents GIST faculty’s commitment to and dedication for preparing and grooming the graduates for challenging careers in Science, Engineering, Technology, Management and the Society. He also represents the Institution’s collective commitment to achieve excellence in Teaching, Learning, Research and Service. He is a strong proponent of an educational process that nurtures Creativity, Innovation, Leadership and Entrepreneurship while providing the students with strong fundamentals.
Dr. Rayudu has an excellent academic record right from his schooling to completion of his research, with all first classes and distinctions. He received his Bachelors (B.Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering from SV University, Masters (M.Tech.) and Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Mechanical Engineering from JNT University and MBA (HRM) from SK University. With his vast Teaching and Industrial experience, he has authored more than 20 research papers in various reputed International and National: Journals & Conferences. His Teaching and Research interests include Thermal Engineering, Energy – Environment, Human Resource Management, Engineering Education, Technology Policy and Management etc., he has provided guidance for many number of M.Tech. & B.Tech. student in their projects and evaluated number of M.Tech. and B.Tech. project theses, as an external examiner.
Dr. Rayudu, started his professional journey immediately after completion of his studies and served many reputed institutions in all hierarchical positions making his career graph steeper and steeper with no bends and his relentless efforts have culminated to reach this position. In the past, he was associated with JNTU college of Engineering – Anantapur (JNTU CEA), & with other reputed institutions. He has been instrumental in setting the tone of the institutions with his insightful professional remarks. Apart from his Academic work, he has Industrial experience and worked as a Design Engineer in the field of Designing & Manufacturing in SPM’s at Bengalur.
With the keen interest to promote and develop research, he has participated in many International and National Conferences like ICORE, EMASS, RACE and attended numerous Workshops, Seminars and FDP & STTPs. He has also delivered Talks and Guest Lectures at various reputed institutions. His research paper was selected and published in All India Young Scientist Congress, conducted by M.P. Council of Science & Technology, Bhopal (MP).
With his rich Academic and Industrial experience, he has been instrumental in executing an AICTE sponsored project under MODROBS Scheme for Heat Transfer Lab. He has organized many national level technical symposiums and national workshops. To his credit one more AICTE grant sanctioned to conduct a Two-Day National Workshop. He is familiar with Accreditation works of ISO, NBA, NAAC, and TEQIP works.
Dr. Rayudu is a Life Member of various professional societies like
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Solar Energy Society of India (SESI)
- The Institution of Engineers (IE-India)
- Combustion Institute (Indian Section)
- Arab Research Institute of Science and Engineering Research
- Network for Comfort and Energy Use in Buildings (NCEUB, UK)
- JNTU Technical Forum for Science & Society
- Microsoft Softwares Ltd.
He has received many awards like
- Indian Leadership Award, presented by Indian Economic Development Research Association, New Delhi, on 10th day of Nov’ 2012 in the National Seminar – Individual Achievements and National Development.
- Mother Teresa Sadbhavana Award, presented by International Institute of Education & Management, New Delhi, on 28th day of May’ 2013.
- Rashtriya Vidya Gaurav Gold Medal Award, Indian Solidarity Council, New Delhi, on 28th day of May’ 2013.
- Glory of Education Excellence Award, presented by National & International Compendium, New Delhi, on 10th day of Dec’ 2013.
- Rashtra Vibhushan Award, presented at New Delhi in the month of April’ 2015
- Who’s who in the World – 2013, 2014, 2015, American Biography Institute, USA.
- 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the World – 2013, International Biographic Centre (IBC), Great Britain, England.
- Leading Professionals of the World-2013, IBC – England
- Top 100 Professionals of the World-2013, IBC – England
- Top 100 Educators of the World – 2013, IBC – England
- Man of the Year – 2013 Award – 2013, IBC – England.
His mighty support and strength that he represents, and his amazing administration, the pillar of his persona, makes the institution to stand firm, and rely upon in the reality of this competitive world.