Transport Department Overview
Transport Division is headed by a Head of Transport Division is formed to take care of the smooth operation of buses.
The College has a fleet of 6 buses, 7 cars and vans to transport students and staff from
Jaggayapet, Nandigama, kanchikacharla, Penuganchiprolu, vatsavai and surroundings.
Duties of Transport Division
- Allocation of bus routes for the for students
- Supervising the daily bus operation and giving instructions to the transport supervisor
- Inspecting the condition of the buses and reporting for necessary actions
- Issuing Bus passes
- Periodically checking the documents of the buses (College & Contract)
- Verifying and passing the bill for making payment
- Monitoring Director’s van operation.
- Reporting to the superior as and when required.